Friday, April 07, 2006

WILLIAM ALFRED BUKOWSKI 1952-2006

This blog is dedicated to the memory of my brother, Bill Bukowski, who suffered an accidental death in his bedroom in North Hollywood, California, on or around March 19, 2006. His body was found on Friday, March 24.

As time passes, I hope that you will not only continue to visit this site but that you also share your memories of my brother with the other visitors. No memory is insignificant, so please share.

I hope to publish photos or entries at least twice a week. Please feel free to comment on any of the entries that are posted. However, if you have a detailed story, memory, or photo that you would like to share (and I really hope you do), please forward it (or them) to:

bukowskibigbukowski@yahoo.com

If you have photos that you would like to share but do not have them in electronic format, please drop me an email and I will provide an address. I promise to return all photos.

Thanks in advance for helping me keep the memory of my brother alive.

No comments: