Tuesday, May 30, 2006

RANDOM NOTES, VOLUME 1

On Friday evening, Cindy and I will be flying out to Las Vegas for our honeymoon. I used to travel frequently on business and I would get out to Vegas about once a year. On two of those occassions, Bill came out to visit while I was in town. As a matter of fact, the last time I went out there (about 12 years ago), Bill spent three days with me. I can remember that it was brutally hot (about 107 at 1:00 AM). We had a great time. It wasn't often that we had a chance to spend time together, so that trip is a memory that I will cherish forever.

When we get back from our trip, I will begin to go through pictures and other items that I will post. I will also be accumulating photos and thoughts for a book that will become available on MyPublisher.com when it is finished. I hope to have enough material for the book by labor day and have it available before Christmas. As always, you are more than welcome to contribute.

No comments: