Friday, July 28, 2006

1981

One of the best years of my brother's life - if not THE BEST - was 1981, the year "Comin' At Ya" was released. He was just 29 years old and he seemed to be standing on the top of the world.

Since the movie was released in August, starting on the first and running everyday in August, I will celebrate the 25th Anniversary of its release. I was 19 when the movie came out and my memories of the event are limited to having seen it and the excitement that was felt within the family, but I will share what I can. I'm sure several of you have more vivid memories of the time and I hope you will share them.

I hope you enjoy the month long celebration and that it brings back happy memories from what was a really good time in Bill's life.

If you would like to see the movie again, it is available on DVD and comes with two pairs of 3D glasses. It can be purchased from:

Amazon

Deep Discount DVD

DVD Empire

Family Video

Overstock

No comments: