Wednesday, December 13, 2006

BILL BUKOWSKI: Son, Brother, Uncle, Friend

I am pleased to announced that the book that I had been working on, BILL BUKOWSKI: Son, Brother, Uncle, Friend, is now available from MyPublisher.



The book is loaded with photos of Bill and also contains some text content. You can view the book by following this link:

Bill Book

When prompted, enter the following password:

721966

(Please note: the password contains 6 characters. My testing has discovered that a copy and paste may yield a 7 character password and therefore an invalid password message.)

If you have any questions concerning the book, or if you would like to purchase a copy, please direct inquiries to MyPublisher. My only involvement in this project is the book layout and compiling the content. I have no affiliation to MyPublisher.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: