Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THE FINAL TIES BROKEN

On Tuesday, April 8, 2008, my parents signed a contract to sell their house in Floral Park. This sets into motion the final steps that will break our immediate family ties to New York. Bill was the first to leave, then me (to California), followed by my sister to Delaware, me again (to Florida).


Fred and Louise will be moving to Delray Beach, Florida (about a mile from my home), where they recently purchased a house. They expect to complete their move by June 10.

Congradulations Mom & Dad!!!

Here are some photos of the Floral Park residence.

Living Room





Dining Area




Master Bedroom





Den / TV Room




Guest Room 1 (Second Floor)





Guest Room 2 (Second Floor)





Entertainment Room (Basement)





Dining Room (Basement) [with boxes for the move]

No comments: