Saturday, March 19, 2011

FIVE YEARS GONE

Today marks the fifth anniversary of Bill's passing. To mark the day, my wife and I along with my parents attended mass this morning. While I know we won't ever stop missing him, I think our faith helps us know that he's in a much better place.

On a daily basis I use my memory of Bill to drive me on my other blog project. With every post I try to meet the criteria of: Would Bill find this interesting?

As for this blog, I begin my promised project. Each day I will post a photo of Bill or a one related to him (photos may have appeared previously). The project will end when all of the photos are exhausted. I encourage you all to post comments, but I've come to the realization that many of the memories that Bill left with you will never be shared. While I am disappointed, I guess I understand. Even if you choose not to share any memories please share any photos that you may have. I know everyone will appreciate them. You can forward the photos to big.bukowski@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for any photos or memories you share.

For those who came to Bill's wake or attended his funeral, this is the last photo we have of him:

No comments: