Wednesday, April 18, 2007

NUGGETS

Last night I came across a music collection called "Children of Nuggets: Original Artyfacts from the Second Psychedelic Era - 1976-1996", the third entry in the Nuggets series. One of the last music discussions Bill and I had was about the original Nuggets collection (Nuggets: Original Artyfacts from the First Psychedelic Era). I told him that I had just gotten the CDs and he told me that he had the original release on vinyl and that he had listened to it many times.

I don't recall if I had the opportunity to send him a copy but I have since acquired "Nuggets II: Original Artyfacts from the British Empire and Beyond." I know that I would have shared all three with him so I share a song from each collection with you. I have also included a totally unrelated, more than 50 year old photo of Bill.


NUGGETS: The Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)


NUGGETS II: The Pretty Things - Midnight To Six Man


CHILDREN OF NUGGETS: Dukes Of The Stratosphere - Vanishing Girl

No comments: