Friday, May 11, 2007

ELVIS COSTELLO

It's hard to believe that Elvis Costello has been around for 30 years. I remember visiting Bill on 58th Street and listening to one of the early albums. I distinctly remember that he liked "This Year's Girl" from the album "This Year's Model". I know that Bill was a big Elvis fan so I thought I would share an event in which he would have surely been interested.



On Monday, May 14, 2007, at 8:35 PM (Easter), The Late Show website on CBS.com will stream a live Elvis Costello event.

Click here for a web simulcast of:

Elvis Costello live from the Ed Sullivan theatre.

Here's a picture of Bill (with Bitsy) from around the time (July 31, 1978) of the release of "This Year's Model". My musical share for today is one of my favorite Elvis Costello tracks. The title of the song makes it best dedicated to my ex-sister-in-law.


Spooky Girlfriend

No comments: