Saturday, September 01, 2007

PICTURES FROM BILLY, DAY 1

This feature begins with photos from Expo '86 in Vancouver. They were taken in August 1986. I think Bill enjoyed the expos, since they were an extension of the Worlds Fair. I know he enjoyed the 1964/1965 World's Fair, held in Flushing, NY (our entire family attended since it was held so close to our home in Brooklyn). I also know that he attended an Expo in Montreal (the year escapes my memory) since he brought back a souvenir miniature license plate featuring my first name (I think I may still have it).





My musical share for today is the song that serves as the inspiration for the name of this photography feature. However, rather than sharing The Who version of the song, I am sharing the Pete Townshend demo.

Pictures Of Lily

No comments: