Wednesday, November 08, 2006

BRILL REMEMBERS BILL

I recently received an email from Bill's friend Bob Brill. Bob has been in China since January and did not find out about Bill's death until a few weeks later. Here is an excerpt from his email:

Bill is someone I truly respected and asked advice from regularly.

He was truly an amazing person - granted I was not around for the "good years" but I was always amazed at his talent and his wit. I have never laughed so hard as when I was laughing with Bill. Working and being frineds with Bill really added to my life. He is someone that I will never forget and would regret if I never befriended. A true friend. I actually broke down and cried when I found out.


Bob also paid tribute to Bill's memory on his blog:

Guilao Bob In China

Thanks Bob!

No comments: