Tuesday, July 03, 2007

THE NEW LOOK

In the last few weeks I've been working behind the scenes on the blog. I have a few more changes that I will be making but I decided that it was time to implement the work that was completed.

In re-evaluating the purpose of the blog, I thought that not only should it be a place to reminisce about Bill but also a place to present the things he enjoyed. In doing this I hope that you will contemplate Bill's opinions on the information that will be presented. I also hope the changes make the blog a place that Bill would have enjoyed visiting.

So, starting today this blog hosts feeds from several sources. To the best of my ability I am trying to provide to same type of information that Bill would have absorbed and processed while he was with us. You can interpret for yourself how he would have presented the information.

No comments: