Friday, February 20, 2009

STUDICIOUS AND AMBITIOUS

A few months back I received the following message from the current principal of St. Stanislaus Kostka School in Greenpoint, Brooklyn - the school my mom, Bill, my sister Suzie and I all attended at one time or another. The photo is of the school (building on left) and the convent (right). Thank you Sister!


I looked up the records of your brother William Alfred Bukowski. Here is what I found:

He was a fantastic student; no term average below 91%. He ranked no. 6 in a class of 45 students. Conduct ranged from "satisfactory" to "A." His eighth grade teacher, Sister Theodosia, wrote this on his permanent record: "Studious and ambitious." After graduation in 1965, he attended St. Francis Prep High School in Brooklyn.

God bless you.

Sister Dorothea Jurkowski, CSFN
St. Stanislaus Kostka School, Principal

No comments: